Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nike Women's Air Max 2011

Nike Women' s Air Max 2011 Running Shoes 
Price: $146.99 - $242.94
Nike Women' s Air Max 2011 Running Shoes


  • Leather
  • 100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED
  • BRAND NEW IN BOX
  • Item Weight: 3 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds

Nike Women' s Air Max 2011 Running Shoes Reviews

These are the coolest shoes (not just because of the color but the style) and I love them! Nike is the way they make their shoes now (they are not closely related on the inside not more) and are very comfortable changed. I have medium width feet and fit a high arch and these shoes extremely well for me. No press, my arches are taken and they are very easy to clean (although I only use mine in the hall). I get many compliments on it, where I always go. I would definitely purchase another pair of these! Way to go Nike!

I got these shoes very quickly in the mail. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! I love them!

I buy this product for my little sister and all Proccess had to be fast and well, it's a beautiful piece and we are happy to buy it

These shoes have good support from the air, but very narrow in the toes. The size is right, but if you have a very narrow foot, they are hurting.

purchased this for my wife who is at work for 10 hours a day, these are fantastic, they helped their feet and lower back. these shoes are definitely worth the money. I found out about this from a nurse at my local hospital, who had recommended them, and decided to try them and they have more than anything else we have tried from back braces to shoe inserts and those are big shoes and the fit , has helped contribute to a perfectly comfortable there seems great and we have already bought another pair. I would love these shoes for anyone who is on ther feet a lot, because they are very, very comfortable, are recommended.

I bought these shoes on line because I could not find, they sell them in other shops, running shoes. I was happy when I look to find my size. I have other items that are purchased through Amazon, but no shoes. Amazon has not disappointed me. They are very comfortable for running or just walking. They talked about a little over a week, delivered after I had ordered on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment